Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Introduction to PR

Today is the first day in Public Relation class. We have heard about the instruction and the introduction about the course, how it will be going on and we know more about our schedule. 

I really expect some interesting activities from the class like right now i am sitting in the Lab Room and doing some blog writing which i've never had any motivation to do blogging before. 

This class i study still include some old faces of my school friends, they are very good and friendly so it somehow make the class looks better for me.

My mom also wants me to study Public Relation because she believes that this will be a very essential skill for me in the future for my job, my career and even daily life skill. 

I hope the course will guide me to a new better skill, improve my perception about my career and what's going on in our society right now.


Pham Thai Son ;'(*@*)';

No comments:

Post a Comment